Customize your Windows XP Clock…
Recently while surfing, I came across a real nice small utility which lets you customize the appearance of your windows clock. As per my knowledge, Windows doesn’t let you display seconds in the clock or the current day easily… If you are a real geek then you may have changed the registry and customized the clock as per your need…. But why break your head when you can get it done easily…. !!!
The utility’s name is TClock… It has a bunch of functionalities ranging from customizing your clock display to hiding your Start button !! Its an easy to use utility… You won’t need to refer to the help even if you are a novice.
Let’s take a look at the functionalities…
- Change the font, font color, font size, background color of the dull windows clock.
- Change the position of the clock.
- Customize the format of the clock as per your wish.
- You can set an alarm with the alarm tone you like, no matter in what format the audio is.
- Select a function (from a predefined list) you want to perform when you click on the clock.
- Customize the tooltip text.
- Customize the Start button as well as the Start menu.
Download the TClock from here: Download Link